About JERRY TOH KAI WEE
Jerry Toh has been with AIA since 2010. Despite being a turbulent year in 2020, he managed to achieve his Qualifying and Life status for Million Dollar Round Table at Court of the Table level and qualified for the first time as a Personal Wealth Director.
Jerry credits his achievements to his director, Ms Idy Goh, who has unconditionally supported him in his business decisions. He is also very appreciative to all his friends, colleagues and clients who have constantly showered him with referrals every year. The biggest supporter would have to be his wife, Irene, who takes great care of the family matters so that he can commit wholeheartedly at work.
What keeps Jerry going is the ability to impart the financial literacy knowledge to his clients to enable them to achieve their dreams and be the reliable and dependable mentor that his team can look up to. On a personal level, Jerry aspires to be the role model of his three daughters and hopes to pass on to them three of his important life learnings - learn from failures, keep adapting and fall forward.
During his free time, Jerry enjoys playing basketball and soccer and often jogs with his peers.
- Centurion Member 2021
- Pinnacle Agency 2021
- Prestige Club Member 2021
- MDRT Court of the Table - Qualifying & Life Member 2021
- Bachelor of Science (Hons)
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP®)
- Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC®)
- Chartered Life Underwriter®/Singapore (CLU®/S)
- Associate Specialist in Estate Planning (ASEP®)
- Singapore Accredited Mortgage Planner (SAMP™)
- IBF Advanced (IBFA)