About KENNETH THNG
Being an avid sportsman since young, Kenneth understands the importance of hard work, perseverance, empathy, and teamwork. These values have helped him to become a compassionate agency leader who pays a lot of attention to the positive development of his associates.
Kenneth believes that his associates learn best when they are faced with clients of different needs. That is why he always shows his support by being on the ground with them and completing the joint-field work together.
“Ability is what you are capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.”
Awarded as the 10th Runner up Financial Services Director for the second straight year, Kenneth believes that there is no self-made success, and it is his ability and positive attitude that determine how successful he has become. He attributes his success to God, his family, life mentor, visionary organisation and every individual in his team that makes him who he is today. He is and will always be grateful to them.
- 4th Runner Up Group Financial Services Director 2021
- 10th Runner Up Financial Services Director 2021 & 2020
- MDRT District 2022 & 2021 (Emerald Award)
- Pinnacle Platinum District 2022
- Prestige Club High Net Worth District 2022
- Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC®)