About ZENG GUOWEI
At the age of 22, an interest in financial planning saw Zeng Guowei take up the role of a Financial Services Consultant (FSC) in AIA Singapore. Six years later, he was promoted to a managerial role and is currently an IBF Certified Financial Services Associate Director (FSAD).
Guowei's passion in financial planning has led him to a pursuit of excellence in this field. Besides being a Certified Financial Planner (CFP), Guowei also holds the Associate Specialist in Estate Planning (ASEP), Chartered Financial Consultant Certification (ChFC) and completed the widely recognized LIMRA Agency Management Training Course (AMTC). In 2020, he completed the IBFQ in Private Banking & Wealth Management (Relationship & Sales Management) Certification as well.
Guowei specializes in insurance, retirement and legacy planning. He is also a FPAS and IFPAS member in good standing.
Guowei has won numerous accolades in his 15-year career with AIA. He has achieved the prestigious Million Dollar Round Table status eight times, including 2-time Qualifying Court of the Table member. He is also the qualifier of AIA's elite Centurion Club for ten years.
Guowei is currently happily married with three children aged 7, 4 and 1.
- Centurion Member 2022
- Prestige Club Qualifier 2022
- MDRT Court of the Table - Qualifying Member 2022
- IBF Qualified in Private Banking & Wealth Management (Relationship & Sales Management)
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP®)
- Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC®)
- Chartered Life Underwriter®/Singapore (CLU®/S)
- Associate Specialist in Estate Planning (ASEP®)